Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Limbo

and no not the fun dancing kind. I feel like I am in limbo at work. Right now I am the only person in our office that does ER/FMIS and now there will be another. We both want to do FMIS mostly and in other offices they are a 20/80% split. Of course the other person is from another office so has more seniority. I've already spoken to my manager to let her know I will not do 80% ER, its not who I am. I just wish someone could answer me on what my actual job will be come August.

On to happier notes. I finished the shrug for Sharon. It is the one on the front cover of Vogue Knitting. It was a fun knit, but after getting a coworker to try it on I think I will add 2 more hexagons.

I've finished knitting a cotton shrug that turned out beautiful. Its off white and so very soft. I do need to get it posted to Etsy soon, before the summer is over.

No comments: