Monday, June 25, 2007

I don't like Monday

Tell me why I don't like Monday............... well, for one I only work every second Monday, except for in the summer and this is my Monday to work.

I spent the weekend working on my socktopia.net socks and eating chocolate. I'm not finished my socks yet, but I do have alot done. I've decided they are for me. Plus they are pretty. I bought 2 big tubs of Ganong's misshapes chocolate. Lots of them with dark chocolate, yummy!

The computer at home is being a pain and is definately not working right. Its pretty much doing whatever it wants in the slowest possible way and is aggrivating. So needless to say, nothing new listed at etsy.

I signed up for the newbie swap at craftster which I think will be good. Since everyone does so many different crafts I hope to get something that I wouldn't be able to make myself.

I'm also in a secret sister swap at LifetimeMoments.com for the crop in Nov. I can't say who my secret person is, but I do know a bit about her and I think she will be fun to spoil! Now to figure out what to get and or make her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi from your craftster swap partner! I checked out your etsy shop too, and I am impressed!