Friday, July 6, 2007

It's the Friday before vacation!!!!!!!!!

So about another 2.5 hours left and then I'm off for a week. No plans and I don't want any! Just to relax do some stuff with the kids and some crafts. It is suppose to be nice so maybe I can even do something outside.

I wanted to get some sock yarn today, but the stuff I want is out of stock until the end of July. I have a large enough stash that I definately won't be out by then, but its just nice to get it when you want it. I don't like having to wait.

My package to my craftster swap partner is suppose to arrive to her on Monday. I really hope she likes her goodies! It was fun to do. I want to join in more swaps and maybe even get some stuff to tuck away for christmas gifts. One of the swaps I want to sign up for and I really hope I have feedback for is the unusual names. Not so much for me, but for Talya. She's only ever had a placemat with her name on it and that was because it was custom made. Maybe we need to move to Cuba where her name is more popular?

So if I am MIA next week it will be because I am enjoying my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: