Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Its August!

And I'm hoping for a much better month. I have 2 weeks of vacation so that should definately help!

I sent my LM secret sister her stuff this morning, finally, for some reason I couldn't get moving on it. I have everything ready to send to Sirus, just need the zip code. I've also signed up for another swap and will be knitting a little girls sweater, Briar Rose from Knitty, I'm not sure what I will be getting.

I'm not doing great concentrating at work, I feel like I need a break badly!

The girls are at horse riding camp this week so they drive over and back with me, its strange having someone else in the car. Its usually my 20 minutes of quiet time before I get to work or home. Yesterday we weren't even out of the parking lot of the stables and they were arguing. I threatened that it was a long walk home. I loved in Desperate Housewives when Lynette left the boys on the side of the road for arguing, its so tempting sometimes. LOL!

No comments: