Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Christmas Crafts

Well, I'm starting to think about christmas crafts and what I can make. I've already started knitting Knitty's Anouk for either Amy or Peyton. I will be making dad some socks since he is impossible to buy for and Talya the illusion scarf and mitts with the skulls on them. And then sew some stuff, PJ bottoms for Ian, magic wallet for Ian, cushions for B, and magic bags for the girls. The big project is a quilt for my mother with pictures of the grandkids on it.

I am starting to see alot of myself in Talya. She loves to have fun and be out of the house, anywhere but home. She has a unique sense of style and doesn't care what others think. Even though she sleeps over at her friends frequently she will be going to camp next week and I know I will miss her since its more than just overnight. It will be my first week off on vacation, but she wants to go. I always wanted to go to summer camp and some of my friends did, but I never had the chance to. I really hope she enjoys it.

No comments: